CFA: Chartered Financial Analyst Exam
SoU could not comprehend the possibility of creating high quality classes for all possible professional certifications, so SoU Management decided to find out the best companies who offered the best classes for professional certifications. Apptuto is considered best for the CFA exam, as it provides the quality videos, exam and instructor based classes.
About Apptuto CFA Course
Apptuto is well reputed for CFA exams, as it provides highest quality CFA training based on the trainee need. Apptuto Level 1 training focuses on the beginners of CFA exams and then the complexity & intensity increases as student moves to Apptuto live courses.
Apptuto Level I
The Level I exam by Apptuto focuses on a basic knowledge of the ten topic areas and simple analysis using investment tools. The concepts relate to investment valuation, portfolio management, as well as an overview of how these processes fit within the guidelines of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
The Level I examination is comprised of 240 multiple-choice questions that are divided into two sessions, morning and afternoon (120 multiple-choice questions per session).
Apptuto Live Courses
1. Apptuto Live Premium Course
- 45 hours of live classes over 18 weeks
- 1-on-1 Coaching with Instructor
- Instructor’s Exam Tips and Techniques
- Recording of Sessions
- Apptuto’s Review Notes
- 100% Pass Insurance
- Access to Apptuto Included
2. Apptuto Live Intense Course
Over 100 hours of live classes over 18 weeks
1-on-1 Coaching with Instructor
Instructor’s Exam Tips and Techniques
Recording of Sessions
Apptuto’s Review Notes
100% Pass Insurance
Access to Apptuto Included
Online Learning, Done Differently
Engaging Learning Experience
Apptuto Live is a fully immersive interactive classroom experience. We use cutting edge technology to create an environment designed to support you. We will also pair you with a CFA mentor for 1-on-1 coaching, who will provide you with personal feedback on your progress and improving your scores, making sure you excel.
What you will learn
Over the weeks you will cover the whole CFA curriculum, we use our experience to tailor a study plan that will keep you on track and ensure you are prepared for the exam. You will be guided through the course and you will learn the techniques of what it takes to pass.
Study Materials to work with you
Over 1,400 slides covering the whole course and every LOS, and over 3,500 questions using Apptuto’s advanced mobile platform. Allowing you to study anywhere, anytime, while providing your tutors with analytics and insights into your progress. So they can help you, where you need to.What is Included. Learn more ?
Overview of CFA Exam
Since it was first introduced in 1963, the Chartered Financial Analyst® designation, or CFA charter, has
become the most respected and recognized investment credential in the world. Known as the “gold standard” amongst financial industry professionals, the CFA charter is recognized as a significant benchmark within the financial community.
The CFA® Program, administered by CFA Institute, sets the global standard for investment industry knowledge and ethical behavior. CFA Institute determines the curriculum, administers the exam, and awards the charter. Known as the “gold standard” amongst financial industry professionals, the CFA charter is recognized as a significant benchmark within the financial community.
The CFA Program consists of a series of three examinations (Levels I, II, and III) that must be taken in succession, and are offered only once annually in June, with the exception of Level I candidates who also have the option of sitting for the exam in December.
A minimum of 300 hours of preparation per CFA exam level is recommended, although this can vary for candidates depending on their individual backgrounds and experience. There is no limit to the number of times you can take each exam, and you can take as much time as you need to complete the program.
The CFA curriculum is dynamic and changes annually to meet the nature and complexity of the global investment profession.
CFA Body of KnowledgeTM
- The Learning Outcomes Statements and core concepts in the CFA Program are built on the Candidate Body of Knowledge™ (CBOK), a practice-based curriculum that is determined by thousands of CFA charterholders from around the world.
- LevelI-Candidates will concentrate on the tools and concepts related to investment valuation, portfolio management, as well as an overview of how these processes fit within the guidelines of the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- LevelII-Candidates are expected to demonstrate a greater depth of understanding of the tools and techniques that were introduced in the Level I curriculum, in addition to applications in asset valuation within the context of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
- LevelIII-Candidates are required to demonstrate a higher level of understanding of the materials tested at Levels I and II, as well as display effective knowledge of the entire portfolio management process.
It is free to try Apputo CFA course. Explore it first before you decide to buy.Free Trial
Good Luck with your Exams!
No Reviews found for this course.