VMware Level 1
VMware vshpere 5.5 installation, configuration, Esxi
This “Professional VMware – Level 1 Training” is an instructor based Training, which help trainees to explore installation, configuration, and management of VMware® vSphere™, which consists of VMware ESXi/ESX™ and VMware vCenter™ Server. Upon completion of this course, it will help you become a VMware Professional. The course is based on ESXi 6.0/5.5/5.1, and vCenter Server 6.0/5.1/5.5
- Install and configure ESXi
- Install and configure vCenter Server
- Configure and manage ESXi networking and storage using vCenter Server
- Deploy and manage virtual machines
- Manage user access to the VMware infrastructure
- Increase scalability using vCenter Server
- Monitor resource usage using vCenter Server
- Apply patches using VMware vCenter Update Manager
- Manage higher availability and data protection using vCenter Server
- Best practices and lab exercises are interspersed throughout the course.
Who Should Attend?
System administrators, systems engineers, and operators responsible for ESXi, ESX, and/or vCenter Server
System administration experience on Microsoft Windows or Linux operating
Get Certified | Build a Team for Life by joining VMware Admin Group | Internal Private Messaging | Certificate Validation for your new employer | Post your own Articles (subjected for approval) and self advertise your Skills |
If you have Question anytime in your life – then just remember that you have a team here!
If you are already working then increase your VMware Admin confidence with this training!
Additional bonus classes will be offered on archetypes of projects, project management, business analysis, system analysis and quality assurance in relation to the Java/ Development environment. We believe just the development skills are not enough for an engineer/developer to be called as the efficient & professional developer, until an unless they understand their role and others’ roles in the team, understand the environment and cultures. CHAT NOW for answers!
|Module 1: Course Introduction|
|Module 2: Introduction to VMware Virtualization|
|Module 3: Configuring ESXi/ESX|
|Module 4: Installing and Using VMware vCenter Server|
|Module 5: Networking|
|Module 6: Storage|
|Module 7: Virtual Machines|
|Module 8: Access Control|
|Module 9: Resource Monitoring|
|Module 10: Scalability|
|Module 11: High Availability and Data Protection|
|Module 12: Configuration Management|
No Reviews found for this course.