Android Mobile Development
Enter a short description of the course, in less than 30 words. Click on text to edit it and
delete this text. Full course description will be added later on.
Build a strong foundation in Android Development, Android Studio and object-oriented Java Programming with this tutorial and complete course.
- Build Android apps from scratch using Android Studio and Java Programming
- Upload your apps to Google Play and reach Millions of Android users
- Make Money from your apps by displaying ads. (How To Monetize Apps)
Content and Overview
This course will take you from knowing nothing about Android development to a complete Android developer in 5 weeks. You will learn the following:
- Android Studio and build User Interface (Set up and walkthrough)
- Fundamentals of Java Programming used to build Android apps
- Inputs, Buttons and Reactive (Tap) Interfaces
- Android Building blocks
- Variables, Arrays, Loops, ArrayLists, ListView
- Navigate between screens
- Passing information between screens
- Learn how professional android apps developers think and work
- Learn how to design android apps
- Build several amazing apps – Hands on
- Publish your apps on Google Play
- Build Sound Box app
- Build WhatsApp Clone
- Earn Money from your Android apps – How to integrate ads in your apps
- And Learn much more by Building 21 Real World Apps …
Why learn to make Android apps?
- Android is without a doubt THE biggest mobile platform in the world, with over 80% market share and over 1 billion devices sold in 2016 alone.
- You can develop for Android on a Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- Java is a fantastic language to learn, allowing you to make apps for PC, Mac and the web, as well as Android.
- Android app discovery is way superior to the App Store, so your app has a far better chance of getting seen—and bought.
- Ad-based revenue is a lot more common on Android than on iOS, and a cinch to set up with Google Ads.
“Top class professional presentation of a well-constructed course. Consistently pitched at the right level to remain interesting and challenging, this course quickly brings the student to a point where generating their own applications is realistic and fun.”
Who is this for?
Anyone who wants to learn to code to become an app developer
|AG PM L1-10.1Project Procurement Management||02:00:00|
|PM Quiz L1.1||00:30:00|
|Schedule Final Exam|
|STMS.Nep Final Exam||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.